J. Reuben Appelman, HostJ. Reuben Appelman is a multi-genre writer and filmmaker who has worked on projects including Playground, Executive Produced by George Clooney and Steven Soderbergh, and the documentary ﬁlms Jens Pulver | Driven (Warner Bros.) and You're What I Want Wrong With Me | The Sick of Sarah Movie (PlayNetwork). His poetry collection, Make Loneliness (Otis Books) was an Editorʼs Choice favorite in the international arts quarterly, BOMB magazine, and he has been featured by NPR literary critic Andrei Codrescu and American Public Media's Dick Gordon. He is a five-time grant recipient from the Idaho Commission on the Arts, most recently having been awarded a prestigious State of Idaho Writing Fellowship in Literature. He received his M.F.A. from Boise State University, where he taught for nine years.
COMING UP ON THE WRITERS’ BLOCK ON RADIO BOISE
Bigger and bigger things!
- Television actor Dylan Bruno interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman
- Novelist Tyler McMahon interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman
- Writer/Director Tim Kirkman interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman
- Actor/Screenwriter Will McCormack, Producer Teddy Grennan, IndieWire reporter Merdith Brody, and filmmaker Brandon Harris interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman
- Ex adult film star turned author, Jennie Ketcham, interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman
Tag Archives: gregory Hahn
Political reporter, Gregory Hahn, is television host and producer of the longest running legislative coverage show in the West. He has moderated primary and general election debates, has been a newspaper man for two decades, and has been a foot soldier … Continue reading
Greg Hahn has been a political reporter for over a decade and currently hosts the television program, Idaho Reports, the longest-running legislative public affairs program in the West. Greg Hahn Interviewed by J. Reuben Appelman